It’s been a LONG time since I last posted I here, I can’t even remember what was going on the last time I posted…
Anywho, we’ve selected our venue. Our ceremony and reception will be held at Atlantis Pavillions.
We have our photographer, DJ, officiant, videographer (in mind still have to meet though)… Im a cake designer so ill be making our cake… And cupcakes… And doing a CRAZY sweet table.
I’m still deciding between two dresses and hubby has to go see a tailor (he’s a diva like that :D) about his suit.
What we can’t figure out:
1. The color scheme/theme… Decor
2. The bridesmaids dresses - I wanted to do the convertible dress but feel its getting played out now. Plus, a friend recently got married and used them… We like to be different.
3. The guest favours - we have a few ideas in mind just can’t decide
4. The guest book - we were sold on an idea… Until we went to the same wedding and saw it lol. So now we have another idea in mind.
5. The groomsmen suits - that has NOTHING to do with me though LOL I want NO part.
So that’s the update on our journey in planning… Next up the Guestlist rant -_-
For my bridesmaids (short) and maid of honor (long). Yes I want them to look HOT!
Lol boy I can’t wait for this SMH!
Does ANYONE know who the actual designer of this dress is?UPDATE: Zuhair Murad! How did I not know this?!?!?
Hey! Yes I am! Where are you located?
This is the fiancé and I…